Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Favorites!

Hooray its Friday! It has been a long week, a few sickos, big homework assignments (not done yet), big time cleaning, and my 1st soccer practice (that I loved!), but its been one of those weeks that flew by while at the same time took too long, but we all survived and here is Friday!

1. School Play - R had his school play last night, he was so stinkin cute and funny! He was in Androcles and the Lion and played the part of Androcles. He had so much fun, and it was so fun to watch him!

2. Planters - J made me a wonderful planter and filled it with strawberry plants! He got more strawberries and wood and is going to make me more, what a great guy!

3. Clean Carpets - Yesterday I shampooed our carpet, I love it when it is clean and fresh! (We'll see how long it lasts with these country boys I have!)

4. Surprise Day Off - Yesterday R announced that he doesn't have school today, I didn't believe him at first but he was right. I LOVE it when there is no school, Hooray!

5. Vacation - Today is J's last day of work before his 2 week vacation! I'm so excited! We've got some plans, finish tiling the bathrooms, finish the garden, go fishing, sleep in a few times, hang with the kidos, have some fun, go to the Science Center...Just about as much as we can get squished in we are gonna do these 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

I love the strawberry box! Thanks for telling me that I am not the only one who is a wusy about my baby. My dad said that he had a hard time too, he hated seeing any of us in pain or sick. I haven't had to deal with a sick baby yet (thankfully!) so we will see how I fair with that...