Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Favorites!

1. Picnics - Today is J's work picnic with all the guys playing some baseball, I love it when picnics start popping up, it means summer really is coming!

2. Homework Help - I just love this:

3. Androcles and the Lion - R is in a class play he is Androcles and this is his favorite part!
Lion: Rrow---rrrowww---rrroooowww!
Androcles: How much worse can life get? Soldiers to the left about to capture me...and a lion to the right about to eat me!

4. FrankinMower - J loves being outside, he is great with all the landscaping changes we are doing with our property. I call him my Forest Gump when its grass cuttin' time, he loves to mow. We have a new mower for the front yard, but he kept the old one for the back yard that was still trying to grow. Well, he made some crazy adjustments to the old one so he could cut down a bunch of bushes by our driveway and it worked! So now he is going to rototil it and we have flower seeds we are going to plant there. Way cool!

5. Soccer - I joined an indoor women's league soccer program! I am so stinkin' excited for this! I practiced with a friend on Wednesday and found out that I have a lot of work ahead of me this month. The 1st game is June 5th, so I have a month to get ready!

3 comments:

Guinevere said...

Some of the gals in my ward started playing indoor soccer. It rocked...until I broke my big toe one night. It really hurt, but I just kept playing. Too much fun!! You'll love it.

Natalie said...

We are excited to start up the BBQ - we are so ready for the warm weather... It's been raining all week! Good luck with soccer... Have fun!

EstesSBTAK said...

Super cool about the soccer program. That is awesome. Have fun!