Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Somethings Fishy Around Here...

R has been begging to try anchovies. So the other day we got some Pappa Murphy's Pizza and a side of anchovies. Boy was he excited, until he opened it up and both boys said they looked hairy, and were stinky! R was so brave and actually ate one! L just played with one, and tried cutting the "hairs" off with a butter knife. Such funny boys...now they both know that they do NOT like anchovies!
I do have to admit, I never tried one, and am not going to anytime soon!

2 comments:

zeeny said...

That is too funny! I think the only way I would eat one is if it were squished up in a sauce...not whole!

Thomas Family said...

eww! I could've told them that they were nasty. Anchovies are the sort of things that people get rid of for food drives and stuff. Though I am proud of him for trying.....you've got one brave boy.
:) court