Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Favorites!

I'm just sooo glad Friday is finally here!!! (It should have been here days ago!:-D)


1. Junie B. Jones - We have been listening to Junie B. Jones on CD. The stories are just so stinkin' cute and the narrator is perfect! L is totally getting getting into listening to chapter books and this is his favorite.

2. Bee Movie - Wednesday we rented Bee Movie and had a nice snuggle on the couch. I have to admit that I didn't last even 1/2 way through it, the boys were so warm and I was so comfy that I fell asleep fast! I did wake up to a wonderful gift from L- he made me a boot out of red foam paper, with lots of little foam confetti all over the carpet...it's the thought that counts right?!

3. Daffodils - My daffodils have come up and today the 1st one fully bloomed! L and I have been enjoying checking up on them every morning on the way to the bus stop.

4. Paper plates - OK, now that J is gone and I have 4 classes, housework, baseball, aerobics, girls camp/YW lessons, scouts, the boys, and regular errands and Life, I decided to help myself out by getting paper plates and cups to use in the kitchen. This morning I was frantically cleaning up the entire house before my workout ladies got here for aerobics, and while I was washing a mountain of dishes and only had 15 minutes left, I thought, "That's it! I'm gonna take the easy way out and use disposable!" So that's what I did today...good-bye dishwashing...at least for a little bit!

5. Dr. Seuss - We LOVE Dr.Seuss! Since Dr. Suess' b-day is being celebrated, the library has all kinds of books and projects out for Dr. Seuss. And we watched Food Networks Challenge last night that was Dr. Seuss cakes. (we love the Challenge shows!) The Cat In The Hat cake won, it was an awesome cake. R and L have both been BIG fans of Dr. Seuss!

No comments: