Thursday, March 6, 2008

Piano!

For about 3 years now I have been on the search for a piano. I was a bit picky, it had to be close enough to pick it up, cheap enough (200$ or under), in decent shape, a tall upright, and dark brown. I searched every paper, and diligenly searched Craigslist. Tuesday night I found one, and the lady still had it! I was amazed, ususally I can find a piano but by the time I call it's already gone. So last night some friends of ours helped up go and get it. It feels like Christmas! I LOVE it!

2 comments:

zippy said...

Congrats--how exciting!! It's an absolute beauty--and a bargain to boot! Enjoy!

Guinevere said...

It's beautiful! Now you can get those boys playing so when they serve their missions they can do it all. That's why our boys are taking lessons. Congratulations~~