Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Favorites

1) Puerta Vallerta Mexican Restuarant:

This place is my favorite place to go eat! It has such a nice atmosphere and the food is super tastey! Today J took us out and I had the best taco salad, yumm!

2)Baseball:
R started his baseball practices this week. Next month the games will begin. I just love baseball season! Practicing in the yard, going to the games, watching R grow and learn...it's awesome!

3)Shipwreck Beads: I went to this warehouse full of beads with J's sister M. It was mind boggling! Beads everywhere! So now I'm almost done shopping for beads and supplies for this years girls camp...almost!

4)Beginners Piano Book:
R and I have been plinking away on the incredible piano! We are both having fun rockin' out to Mary Had A Little Lamb, and Old McDonald's Farm!

5)Baking: I like to bake more than to cook. Yesterday L helped me make a bunch of star sugar cookies for the Girls Camp Kickoff meeting. They were good, and they didn't last long!

No comments: