Monday, March 10, 2008

Mommy Monday


One of my favorite things to do with my boys is to snuggle up and watch a movie or read a book together. We have been big on snuggling ever since they were born and it has stuck!

The other night I checked in on R after he went to bed and he was reading a book and he said, "Will you please snuggle with me Mom" I looked at him and said, "You know it!" and jumped in bed with him and we had a good little chat. Then I told him to keep on reading and I'd see him in the morning, he then asked me if I could just snuggle him some more first. He goes, "Sometimes I just need a good long sunggle Mom!" So I hugged him tight and we talked a bit more before I went off to bed myself. He is such a sweet boy...

Last night L was doing all he could not to go to bed, the crying, the yelling, the please read to me, the big puppy-dog eyes...Then he just says, "Mom I need you! Please just snuggle!" J goes in there and then I go in there and we snuggle him up. I thought that was enough and J and I finally went to bed. While I was reading, a little 4 yr old snuck into my room very quietly, came to my side of the bed, smiled at me super cute like, and then crawled into bed and suggled up to me. I let him stay there til he fell asleep then I took him to his own bed.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute little snugglers!