Monday, March 10, 2008

A Fun Weekend!

This weekend I got to take care of and love 5 kids instead of 2! My 2 nephews and my niece came over for a few days and it was just awesome! They all play so well together and have so much fun...
The boys ate, ate, and ate, played for hours in the woods, wrote stories, watched How To Eat Fried Worms and Mr. Bean's Holiday, played on the piano, played baseball, wrestled the dogs, cooked, and helped clean the house! Me and little Sis got to snuggle, share crackers, read books, watch funny cartoons, play with toys, go outside, and she got to make music on the piano too!
I just loved every minute of it!
Everyone was bummed when my bro and his wife came to pick up their kids. Bean told me he'd cry all the way home, so funny... All R did was make a smart-alek remark to my bro about his injured nose and then pouted after they left. (He said, "Your nostrils are uneven") At least no one tried to hide and get "accidentally" left behind...Never fails when we leave their house, or when they leave ours, us parents are doing a serious miss-justice to those kids!



No comments: