Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Plans...


On Sunday I made up detailed list of my week. The list had on homework, errands, meetings, chores, appointments, workouts, even menus...from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed (6am - 10pm). I have a bunch of stuff to get done by Friday and I wanted to make sure it got DONE. (I even have an outline for next week, call me organized!)

Well...Yesterday I woke up 2 hours late! Oops...I blame it on J deploying, I have the hardest time falling asleep when he is out. But I did get the big thing done, my math test! So score 1 for me, but I didn't get all my grocery and Easter shopping done, or my house chores, hmmm.
Today I woke up late again, again not my fault...L was up all night with ear pain. So today was a doctor visit, then the pharmacy. I guess now I could be doing all kinds of things to get back on track...but I'm just soooo sleeeepppyyy.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow? Will I be able to stick to my list, or will something pop up? Maybe I should just learn my lesson and stop trying to be so darn organized and just roll with it!
We'll see...

1 comment:

The Tills said...

Isn't that funny how you can be so organized and WHAM! I think we can all relate to that. Hopefully you will be able to get all that you need to get done. AND I am glad Luke is feeling better.