Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Hair



Well, I went out and cut all my hair off. My friend C did it for me, she is soooo good! It was quite a change, but I've had lots of positive feedback from it. One guy in our ward who has never said a word to me said, "It was quite a shock, but I still like it" I just laughed at that!
R asked me if Dad knew about me cutting my hair and I told him no, R had a shocked look on his face, he then asked me if my hair would grow all back by the time J got home, I told him not even close! So J will have a little surprise when he gets home...

3 comments:

zeeny said...

Super cute!! I love a short hair cut!

Natalie said...

I like it a lot! Short hair suits you... I loved it when you cut your hair when you lived in NY too!

Thomas Family said...

I love it too!....if I do say so myself! :)
Courtney