Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Executive Decision...



Well, J and I decided that we should cancel our Blockbuster Online and our DirectTv to save money every month.
We did this on Monday. Last night R and I were at his piano lesson while J and L stayed home. When we got back J informed me he had to make an "Executive Decision" while I was gone. I immediately got suspicious.
We have canceled satellite before, but then when I was gone they called and got J and talked him into keeping the service. At that time they gave us free HBO for 3 months and lowered our bill by 10$. So here it was all over again. How do they know when J is home and I'm not?

J "The satellite guys called"
Me, roll of my eyes, "What did they say?"
J "They asked why we canceled and I said to save money"
Me "yeah, that's what I told them"
J "Well, they are giving it to us free through December with HBO and Starz thrown in! So I said yes, now we can just cancel again after December!"

That lucky duck! I'm not too disappointed that I will be getting free satellite for a few months, I'm looking forward to all those Christmas specials!

1 comment:

flyingsolo said...

Hee hee, way to go Peines!!