Monday, October 13, 2008

Just like, THE best weekend!

We had a great weekend!

Here is J playing Monopoly Jr. w/R & L, and the evidence that its now cocoa season!






L's team won 11 to 4, way to go Bulldogs!



My Big Bro and his family came over for canning, cooking, shooting, bike riding!

Here's J's homemade targets!

Here's D After a wreck, getting right back on, wow!

Here's cool B who shared his bike all weekend w/R!

R getting over his fear of dirt bikes and having the time of his life!

My cool Big Bro!

And they had some old family pics they got from our Grandpa T last weekend that I scanned, priceless memorabilia...
Here's me and my family, My Momba, My Dad, My Big Bro, and My Lil Sis.
My Big Bro S

Me, Bonster

My Cutie Sis J


Here are pics of my Dad (he passed away in 1990)

I just love weekends like this!

3 comments:

The Tills said...

ME TOO! It was GREAT FUN! I just LOVE our family time! SAD it's already over. We will have to try to do one AT LEAST once a month. :o)
Love you guys!

zeeny said...

Glad you had fun!!

flyingsolo said...

Thanks Bonnie for uploading those pictures! What a cool weekend! I love seeing the boys' photos!!!