Friday, October 24, 2008

I like that...


I'm on the last paper of my school year, and I'm full of rolling my eyes and heavy sighs since I just wish I was done already when...I got a nice little boost...I just recieved feedback for the essay I wrote about At-Risk students (I chose pregnant teens) on Sunday.

My professor told me, and I quote, "BRAVO...This is a beautiful paper...a FABULOUS assignment!"


I just love getting input like this for work I've done!


Now if I would hear, "Superb laundry folding! Exquisite dinner! Outstanding vacuuming!"

I think I'd just shine under that kind of praise and my work ethics would at least double in effort.


But don't get me wrong, I know my family backs me up a lot. Just last night J told me he thought I was just amazing and that I was doing a terrific job. Talk about a keeper! And all those snuggles and exclamations of 'I love you Mom!' from those boys sure don't hurt, I love those kiddo's! Also all the support from my friends sure help out too!


OK, reading this post shows me that I am a bit spoiled and a whole lotta loved!


So this is my Friday Favorites this week...Feeling special and loved from the praise of those around me.

1 comment:

EstesSBTAK said...

Way to go on your paper! Sounds like you are doing great... you will be a great teacher!