Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Results...


Well, I put in a ton of effort into one final (Education), and less into the other one (Communication). So I assumed that I'd get great results out of the one, and a bit less out of the other...

The one I put less time into I got 100% (pretty cool!) and the other... I got 167pts/210pts...OUCH! I thought I'd done so great...But that's OK because I still got 91.8% for my overall grade in that class, and in my other a 97%!

So that's 19 A's and 1 B that I've gotten for my 20 classes!
And, I'm LOVING my vacation right now!!

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

Congrats! THat is quite a feat! Enjoy your break!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting an A on your paper. I am currently taking CMC 230 and I need some serious help on this assignment. Do you think you can help me out? My email is christy_school_2007@yahoo.com or myspace at www.myspace.com/wonderwoman_rocks
I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me! - Christy