Friday, October 24, 2008

That's right, I did it!



Oh-Yeah, I did it!!! I finished my paper, my finals are all turned in, all my assignments are done, I'm ALL DONE!!!
Hellllooooo 4 months of freedom!
I can also say that I have a college degree!
It's a Great moment right now...


These are the classes I have completed (in order), each one was 9 weeks long and worth 3 credits, I took 2 classes at at time (90 weeks of school!):

SKILLS FOR LEARNING IN AN INFORMATION AGE
EFFECTIVE PERSUASIVE WRITING
CRITICAL THINKING
UTILIZING INFORMATION IN COLLEGE WRITING
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
CULTURAL DIVERSITY
WORLD LITERATURE
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE
CRIMINOLOGY
BASIC MATHEMATICS
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN AMERICAN EDUCATION
TEACHING AS A PROFESSION
ALGEBRA 1A
CHILD DEVELOPMENT
THE BRAIN, THE BODY, AND THE MIND: ALL TOGETHER NOW
CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION
INTRODUCTION TO BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE
DIVERSITY IN THE CLASSROOM
COMMUNICATION PROCESSES: YOU'RE A FINE ONE TO TALK

These all add up to an AA in Paraprofessional Education.


Now after these next 4 months of bliss I will start my bachelors in....?...Not sure yet!

8 comments:

Proud Mommy said...

YOUR SO AWESOME!!!

Natalie said...

Way to go! You've done a great job and have been a super example to your kids! Go do something special to celebrate!

flyingsolo said...

Wonderful! Bully for you for hanging in there girl!!

The Tills said...

YIPEE!!! Time to enjoy your down time. :o)
Go get yourself a new purse or something, L*O*L

Danae said...

Yay! Congratulations Bonnie!! That is terrific!!! Enjoy your 4 months of FREEDOM!!!! =)

Thomas Family said...

Way to go! You're awesome :)

EstesSBTAK said...

Congratulations! Way to hang in there and get it done with style! Enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Congrats Bonnie!