Monday, April 7, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

On Thursday the 3rd we went to the Point Defiance Zoo with Aunt MP and friend G with her 4 kids. It was way too much fun! It was super busy there, more kids than I'd ever seen at the zoo; so everyone had the same great idea as we did!
I packed up some lunches in my big bag, then had L and R take backpacks in with all the gear and food they'd need. Too bad R decided he was hungry early and ate most of his food before we even got to the zoo! But I had enough food to share and that ravenous 8 year old didn't starve!
The weather was perfect, sunny but not hot. The animals were all out, we got to see the whales do a few tricks,and the outdoor show with the birds. We even found Aunt M with her kids and her friend with her kids! I started to get sick, but was able to survive thanks to R's inhaler and some Excedrin. All in all it was one great day!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time.....though I'm sorry you got sick.