Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Little Side-Kick...

L is my fun little side-kick! He is so headstrong, sometimes so independent, smart, funny, sarcastic, cute, hilarious, frustrating, joy infusing, make me laugh, awesome, make me grateful to be a Mom, almost 5 year old! Yesterday he was my little helper, he washed dishes with me made is own toast picked flowers for me

And lately he has been obsessed with band aides. Any scratch, bump, bruise, or owie deserves its very own band aide. I have been finding them all over the place, the one on the wall just cracked me up, what was he thinking?!
I just love my L!

2 comments:

zeeny said...

It's always fun to have a little buddy...especially one who does dishes!

Thomas Family said...

way to train him early!....he's washing the dishes, making his own food, picking you flowers.......I'm not so sure about the bandaid on the wall thing though!