Friday, April 4, 2008

April, We Meet Again...

I've missed Mommy Monday and there won't be a Friday Favorites, and I've yet to post about our Zoo trip, all because I'm allergic to April.
It started a few years back, every April I'd get a bad cold. Then a friend told me it was probably allergies, she was right.
Last year my bad cold turned into something else when April came to visit, I got sick as a dog with Bronchitis and Asthma. It happened on my trip to Utah and I got to visit an emergency room, woohoo!
But of course I never really think about how mean April is to me until April gets here. Boy was I excited that April arrived, I welcomed her with open arms, and then I felt a funny tickle in my chest. No worries I thought, then at the Zoo I was stealing R's inhaler ever 2 hours! So yesterday I told on April to the Doc, who gave me 4 Rx's and told me next year during the safety of March to come in and get the meds I need to battle April.
Man April is tough, I sure got my butt kicked!

1 comment:

zippy said...

Ouch!! Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Glad you found a doc who could help. : )