Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend!

For Conference weekend I invited some friends over to watch it with the boys and I. They came over for second session on Saturday and would have come over on Sunday if L hadn't been up til 5am feeling yucky on Saturday night!
So on Saturday I had the boys play with playdoh while I had the TV on up loud so they could hear it but not be restless. We had lunch with our friends, had a pinata for M's b-day and watched conference. I totally loved it, I'm so grateful that we were able to watch it at home and feel the spirit. I am so grateful for our church leaders, and for our new prophet Thomas S. Monson!
Sunday I was able to watch exactly half of each session, the other half for each I totally slept, that happens when you get only a few hours of sleep the night before! I sure am glad that I can read/listen to it online.

No comments: