Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Awesome Day!

This morning I woke up "One year older and wiser too". The boys and I started the day off right...we had ice cream cake (from the girls camp auction last night) straight out of the box on the couch while watching SpongeBob! Then we went to R's team pictures, had a wonderful lunch at the Airport Cafe watching 2-seater airplanes take off and land, a nice visit to the library, and then off to R's 1st game! It was in the 70's today, so sunny and bright, perfectly awesome!
R amazed me, he's only made it to a few practices with me getting sick and J being deployed, so I wasn't sure how the game would go. His first time at bat he smacked that ball! He never struck out, and he did pretty good on the outfield too. It was just so much fun! We all had a great time!

2 comments:

The Tills said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful day! Good Job R! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Babe! I hope you had a great day...