Monday, April 7, 2008

Childrens Museum!

We got to go to the Children's Museum at our State capitol! It was so much fun! We went with the W family and the W family; with my 2 boys we had a total of 10 kids to us 3 Moms, crazy and so worth it! It was very busy there, but the kids all played non-stop for 3 hours. When we left I asked R is he liked it and he said he did, but next time he wishes we'd stay longer, and L agreed. So next time none of this measly 3hr play time, they want me to make it an all day fun-fest! I liked it because they used up so much imagination, and there were places I could sit (still sick) while I watched them play. I am seriously considering the year pass, that place rocks!

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

So fun! It is so great that your boys are so smart and imaginative! I love that L picked you flowers!!