Tuesday, February 5, 2008

That L...


L is so funny, cute, exasperating; we just love him to pieces!
We all were at Walmart the other day and the boys were just so touchy of everything. I mean everything! So we are standing in line, we are all hungry and can't wait to get out of there. J gave R and L chocolate milks but told them not to open until he paid for them.
So L takes his and puts it right in with a man's groceries on the conveyor belt in front of us. We catch it in time, and the man said with a laugh that he would have been happy to get it for him. So after that I tell L he has to put his hands in his pockets, and then say it to R for good measure.
About 30 seconds later I see L kneeling on the floor, scooting over to a shelf and then starts to pick up a toy with his hands still in his sweatshirt pockets! It was so stinking funny! So I told L to "keep his pockets to himself" (and didn't let him see that I was amused).
Now how many times do you have to say that? Some days I just have to laugh at the funny quirks they do...

No comments: