Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Favorites

This week was better than last week, more workouts, and no sickos!

1. Love that smell-The weather has started to warm up, and we even got sunny days! J was outside burning since the wood and branches dried up a bit. I LOVE the smell of fire on J! It's just so nastalgic!



2. Saddlebags-Not from eating too much... But the new ones on J's bike! He got some now that he can ride his bike to work now that the winter weather is pretty much gone. I just love J on his bike, and the boys love to get rides on it!


3. Apple Fritters-Safeway and QFC have the Best apple fritters ever...They are my biggest tempter!>


4. Croak-I know its soon to be spring when at night I can hear frogs in the background, Spring's just around the corner!

5. Monk-.


I enjoy the show Monk on USA, and I really enjoy the novels too about the OCD detective Monk! I've read Monk and the Two Assistants and Mr. Monk Goes to Hawaii

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous of your spring arriving... We've still got a TON of snow! You should get the best wife award for being so cool about the bike ~