Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Favorites

My favorites this week are:

1. R's school Read-a-thon - So far he has read 668 minutes this week at home. They keep track of their reading for a month and then they get medals for how much they have read. He wants the gold!


2. Geronimo Stilton - We have been listening to Geronimo Stilton on CD. Both boys really like it, L will even request it when R is at school!






3. Rearranging furniture - My mom always did this while I was growing up and it has stuck with me. This week I have been going thru the computer room, J has started renovations to our bathroom, and I had to move the living room all around, and the play room. I've already done both boys rooms last month. It always makes me feel better, like the room has a face lift after its been rearranged!


4. Sandwiches - J got a bunch of cheeses, lunch meats, and breads. My favorite is the roast beef, the boys like the turkey, J likes it all. The other night J and I were pooped, so the 4 of us stood around the island counter and we all made our very own sandwiches for dinner. The boys thought it was pretty neat; J and I were so glad they were happy they could help us out and liked such an easy dinner!

5. Blockbuster Online - I love watching movies! It is sooo cool to get them in the mail, and the boys love exchanging the envelope in store to get their choice. I'm not shy to say that 10th Kingdom is my ALL time favorite, I got it at Blockbuster!
!








..

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Geronimo Stilton ROCKS!!!!