Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Favorites

This week was a yucky week! Between homework, and everyone taking turns being sick (and it's still not over) it has been a long week...But I still have some favorites!


1) My favorite flower is the Tulip. My bulbs have sprouted their little tops out of the ground this week!















2)The show House. I love this show, I watch it anytime I can! These are some bluppers from the show.





3)Apple Pie. McDonalds Apple Pies to be exact! They are just so tastey...








4)The network Noggin. I am so glad we have Noggin. L was sick earlier this week and we were up til 3:30am feeling miserable...It would have been so much harder for L if there wasn't Noggin to watch!


5)The LDS Young Women Girls Camp program. This year I am the "Bead Lady" as well as the leader in charge of our areas girls. We have a projected number of about 120 girls ages 12-18 coming this year, along with about 40 adult leaders. So I have to come up and make/buy all the beads for all the cool stuff we get to do at camp. I have been brain storming and have started coming up with some fun beads!

No comments: