Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Favorites!

1) A clean house - My house gets so messy some days and it drives me crazy! I love it right after I've had a good cleaning, everything is put away...then in about 5 minutes something happens...It's the mystery I've never figured out...the house is trashed faster than the speed of light!

2) The trampoline - I love our enclosed trampoline I got a few years ago in NY, it is the best outside toy ever! Even babies can't fall off of it! J used to call it the giant playpen.


3)Automatic bill pay - J and I seem to take turns doing the finances. After I started school he took over here. We now have most bills on automatic pay, and he is going to get all of them that way so when he is deployed I don't have to worry about not forgetting to pay the bills!

4) Coke Zero - My favorite drink, it's just so yummy and has helped me with many late night homework sessions!


5) Planting bulbs - I bought some bulbs last fall, and never got around to sinking them into the ground til this week! L helped me plant them and told me he loves to plant!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I have the same problem with keeping my house clean... I go from room to room and the first room is a mess once the others are clean - It's a cycle that never ends with children...