Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Favorites

I have to say I just enjoy these Friday Favorites. Thinking about my favorite things/people/activities gives me a boost! So here is my favorites from this week:

1. Friends- My 2 best friends and I had a 3-way phone call and it came at the perfect time! I love knowing they are there for me even though we all live so far apart. I can be just me around them and that is awesome! I just love these ladies!


2. Family- I have the best family (The T's and the P's) We got a visit not too long ago from J's sister M, she is just too fun! And we got a visit from my Bro and his family, a sleep over and then a full day at the mall...Sooo much fun!




3. My husband- It is just way too wonderful that he loves me like he does! Some nice things he did this week was, dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, one-on-one time with R and then L, took us out to dinner, made sure the taxes were done, helped me with some math homework...He is a great guy!

4. Baseball- We signed up R for baseball. He doesn't like a lot of sports, but he sure likes baseball. He had so much fun last year, and we are looking forward to this season!


5. Grapefruit bodywash- I got myself some grapefruit scented bodywash from Bath & Body Works, it smells divine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the pics of the kids. So cute! That was sure fun, I love our sleepovers! :o)

Natalie said...

You three ladies look great in front of the spa... Did you know that is my hometown where I grew up and went to highschool??