Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally Finals


Well, last week I had my finals...Yikes! I had to write a total of 2 papers: Contemporary Issues in American Education, and Psychology-Why We Do What We Do. I have my final grades:
A- for my EDU class
A for my PSY class
So my GPA is now 3.95, I have a total of 36 credits and am over 1/2 way through to having my Associates degree!
I am now in Algebra and Teaching As A Profession, I will be done with these classes at the end of March.
Going to college is such a blessing, and I feel even more blessed that I can do it on-line and still be a stay-at-home Mom for my boys. I am amazed at what I can accomplish; I know Heavenly Father is blessing me and my family so much! I am getting better grades in college than I did in High School! I am so grateful...

No comments: