Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm tagged...


My husband - what is his name? Jared

How long have you been together? 10 years 3 months (Married 9 1/2)

How long did you date? 10 months

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? I like to think he does, but when we get together we are both big snackers!

Who said I love you first? He did! I can see it clearly in my head even now!

Who is taller? Jared, but when we were dating we were the same height, he's grown, I've shrunk! (He was 18 I was 17 when we started dating)

Who can sing better? Him, I can't sing to save me!

Who is smarter? Jared, for sure! But then he tries to tell the boys I am.

Who does the laundry? Me, but Jared totally helps out when I need him too, he's a keeper!

Who pays the bills? Jared, but we are going to have to switch when he deploys...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When laying down on my back I'm on the Rt, when looking at it standing up I'm on the left :-)

Who mows the lawn? Jared, he loves to mow lawns, I've only done it once or twice since we got married.

Who cooks dinner? We both do, he's a good cook!

Who drives? Jared

Who is more stubborn? We both are, I say he's more, he says I'm more!

Who kissed who first? I kissed 1st, then found out that he never kissed a girl 1st, If I'd known I'd waited!

Who asked who out first? He did at a stake church dance

Who proposed? He did the day after valentines day 1998

Who has more friends? I do, he's more of a homebody

Who is more sensitive? Me, he say's I'm emotionally high maitenance!

Who has more siblings? Jared has 7, I have 2

Who wears the pants? I'm not sure

I'm tagging, Rockin Parkes, Mel, Melanie, Renae, and Jewels

4 comments:

zippy said...

Fun stuff!

HoorayforHansons said...

Now I get it! I was tagged! Ha! Check out my blog hoorayforhansons.blogspot.com

Guinevere said...

Thanks, love the pics of you two cuties!

Natalie said...

So fun to read about you two...