Monday, September 1, 2008

A bit of Class!


Today I got the results of my last 2 classes, the one class I loved and the other I hated.

Now I was pretty certain I'd do well in my Behavioral Science class, and I did:
I got a 99%, an A+!

For my classroom instruction I was sure I'd bomb it, but I didn't:
I got a 90%, an A-!

My GPA did drop a bit, from a 3.9 to a 3.89, but I can live with that!

This week was 'week 1' of my new classes, a communications class and Diversity in the classroom. So far so good. The great thing is they are my last 2, I'll be done with these in October and then I'll get my associates degree! My plans are to take the winter off and then start my bachelors in the spring.

2 comments:

EstesSBTAK said...

Super congrats Bon! Those are awesome grades! Keep up the great work! You go girl!

Natalie said...

Way to go, Miss Smarty Pants! You should be so proud of yourself. It is such a huge accomplishment to be a full time student and a full time mom at the same time!