Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A few Good Days!

The last few days have been fun...

Saturday Aunt M came over and we tried to go to the Science Center, we were up on time and caught the ferry over to Seattle, but when we got to there we found out there was this huge concert going on and so we bagged that idea! So we got L some new pants, went to Subway for lunch and then went to this beach over by Point Defiance Zoo. The boys played in the water and we headed home.




The "Whale Tales" park by the ferry, coolest place ever!

Me and my boys at the beach!

The boys enjoying the driftwood!
Climbing the sands with Aunt M!


Sunday was a great day at church, then a relaxing day at home. We saw the history of pizza on Food Network and the boys wanted to eat pizza that was made in a brick oven, so that desire gave me an idea for Monday...

Monday the boys and I ran off to the Galaxy theater to see 'Fly Me to the Moon' in 3-D, followed by lunch at Fondi Pizzeria. It is tasty brick oven Italy style pizza, yumm-o! 3-D'ed up and and ready to go!

"This is the best pizza ever Mom!"
L is ready to stuff his face!

Tuesday was soccer, piano, and scouts, And getting gear ready for today... Who's this hiding in a bag in the back seat? Why, it's L! What's he doing you wonder? Well, he's embarrassed by us and had to hide...Just kidding! The sun is shining in his window making his DS screen to hard to see, I glanced back at him and this was how he remedied the problem!

R's 1st day of 4th grade!! Boy has that kid grown! He didn't let me walk him to the bus, OR drive him to school, but I was 'allowed' to pick him up at the end of the day, what a goof! I think this is the first time in 5 years that I haven't cried when he started the new school year, my, I guess I've grown too!
It's Boy Wonder ready to conquer the world!

No comments: