Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nice...


Yesterday was one busy day with schoolwork. I totally rocked it!!!

-I finished my PowerPoint presentation on gender misconceptions
-Completed 4 Discussion Questions on 'Informative Public Speaking & Supporting Students with Special Needs'
-Completed a speech check-point on speech organization
-And discussed 7 cases and laws that has impacted education

And got R on the bus, got L ready for school, did 3 loads of clothes, cleaned up the kitchen. I was all done with everything by 5pm!

J got home early, we enjoyed Pappa Murphy's pizza, and we all played outside clearing out the woods and getting dirty!

It was a very accomplished day!

2 comments:

Paije said...

Man, you're gonna make me look bad!!! Paije :)

flyingsolo said...

Don't you just love those days!