Tuesday, September 9, 2008

These Boys are just Awesome!

OK, I've calmed down a bit and have become more OK with my L going to school. So now I can post his 1st day of school pic and him at the bus stop. His 1st day was last Thursday and he is Loving school! He is practicing his counting and ABC's all the time now--this is the boy who would plug his ears if we sang the ABC song! I guess he really was ready for school...





Not only is L in the world of academics, he is now in the sports world too! He's now in soccer, his very 1st sport, and does he love it! His 1st game was on Saturday and he had the time of his life!


Now on to Boy Wonder:

My wonderful R is now 9 years old!
He is just the coolest kid around! Wow, 9 years old, this morning he told me that he's
"Been waiting 9 long years for this day to happen!"
Man it was so funny, I had no idea that he was on such pins and needles for this day to get here!

The top 9 of our R:
1. He is the most loving boy we've ever met
2. He loves to learn, a lot, and is so smart
3. He has a patience that amazes me, he is always fair
4. He works hard at home and at school
5. He has a great imagination
6. He is so funny and has a great sense of humor
7. He always wakes up happy
8. His smile is infectious
9. He is a wonderful big brother and son!

Happy 9th Birthday R, we LOVE you!

2 comments:

The Tills said...

Tell R that uncle S says happy birthday. He sure looks big and a lot like his dad. See you soon!PS. R you should read "Where the red fern grows" if you have'nt yet. Love uncle S and the rest.

flyingsolo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!

I'm so happy for Lucas and all the new happenings!

Have a wonderful weekend Peines' !!!

Grama