Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreams and Realities...


This week's agenda was:

Mon: FHE with R's b-day cake (easy!)
Tue: Volunteer in L's class for the wetlands walk, L's soccer, R's piano, R's scouts, YW meeting
Wed: Bank, groceries, library, volunteer in L's class and do majority of my 7 assignments
Thurs: Finish all collage assignments, L's soccer practice
Fri: Submit last of assignments, finish up house chores
Sat: Work on outside stuff with J, L's soccer game
Sun: My bros for a b-day party

I also wanted to update my blog, get in some workouts, hang out with J, watch some movies.

So far this is what happened:

Mon: L sick, nothing got done but a few chores, had cake.
Tues: Take L to dentist for lip, wetlands walk, R's piano, skip scouts, YW meeting, home by 10:20pm.
Wed: Bank, groceries, L feeling sick again, a few chores done.
Thurs: 2 1/2 assignments done, phone calls with oral surgeons, doctors office, health insurance, no soccer.
Fri: Sicky, tired, procrastination, contemplating late assignments...

I didn't do one workout, pulled a neck muscle, did get some books, didn't get to see J much, did watch 'Forbidden Kingdome (way good!) and the house got messy.

What happened?

2 comments:

flyingsolo said...

Sounds like you are about to discover something profound....

Love you and miss you all!!! Momba

Holbrook's said...

Ahhh...Life. Everytime I set a goal to work out I get sick or Tien gets sick which in the end means I get sick too. As moms we have to take the good with the bad. But I pretty much think you are super woman for going to school with kids. I honestly don't think I could do it.