Sunday, September 21, 2008

Give me a break, Give me a break!

We had a great time celebrating my nephew Bean's 8th birthday today! Way to go Bean!!

Now we are home and I've been plugging away creating a PowerPoint presentation on gender misconceptions in today's education when I have come to realize that I will not finish it within the next 26 minutes. It is due by midnight and it's 11:34pm. So I'm taking a break and will finish it tomorrow and earn a 10% penalty. But that is just fine with me right now!

Every once in a while I will check out network and cable shows on the Internet to watch. I don't always have time to catch them when they are on TV, so I treat myself to the free episodes on my computer. Which I'm doing now before bed for my break!

I saw this episode of '30 Rock' the other day and it was terribly funny!!! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! So take a break, here is the hilarious clip:

No comments: