Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ouch, lesson learned...


I have 14 A's and one B.
I just got back my grade for the final I turned in this morning, it was so much worse than I thought it was going to be.
I had a B in this class because I had submitted some assignments late when I was sick in April, so I lost a lot of points for penalties. Well, I thought if I get an A on my final then I'd get an A- for my overall.
Silly me, I lost 5 points because I spelled my instructors last name wrong (what a dumb mistake!) And then I didn't notice the part that said my visual part of my final was supposed to be attached separately, I did it all at once, so another dumb mistake. I guess my content was good, but I over looked a part of the instructions and I paid big time for it.
My grade for that class is now an 86.2%.
One painful lesson learned.

No comments: