Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Begun!

Summertime has started! The very limited bedtimes...OK who am I kidding, I spoil them rotten, the no bedtimes, the (sometimes) warm weather, playing outside, NO running to the bus with seconds to spare, hanging out all together, and the day trips have started!

I have a summer school bag put together for the boys and they are actually excited to do some school work with me! I told them it was helping me with college if they let me help them do school work, now we'll see if I can keep on top of it!

Today is the library to start the summer reading kickoff, and then go to the fun playground at the school where they will play and I will do my homework. Hopefully we'll get in a walk or a bike ride today, it depends on my homework progress.
The rest of the week will probably play out the same way, we are getting nice weather and so I'll take them to parks to play while I finish up assignments.

Our 1st summer outing was with J's work, it was sunny and warm, and we all had a great time!
The Lunch:
The Bouncy Ship:
The Playground:


The Lake:



I LOVE Summertime!

3 comments:

zeeny said...

we still have two days left before summer and I'm so excited. I love getting up and not having to do anything if we don't want! Enjoy your summer!

Natalie said...

Summertime is so fun! Today is the last day of school... I'm excited to have some fun with the kids! You have a great plan...

Holbrook's said...

I LOVE the new look! I have been out of touch for a few days...we are in UT right now. Had a family reunion with my fam and one next week with Tait's...whew..I am glad to be back and able to catch up on what is happening with you guys.