1. When School's Out! - Yesterday was R's last day, he is free for the summer! HOORAY!! I just LOVE it when school is over and I get to see him all the time! We are gonna have a rockin' good time this summer!
2. Medicine - I save medicine if I have any extra left over when done being sick. Good thing for J that I do that! In NY he had a Terrible case of food poisoning and he was given some meds to help w/the nausea, I saved all the leftover pills. Well he was pretty sick the other day and I pulled out those pills and it Really helped him. I was So thankful I had them!
3. Passage To Zarahemla - I heard about this movie on another blog and so rented it from Blockbuster-online. L was a little bored w/it, but R really liked it, I did too. There was some neat parts to it, some cute parts, and enough action parts to keep R interested!
4. Book of Mormon Reading Challenge - Our Bishop has challenged us to read the Book of Mormon in 60 days (4 chapters a day), we start Sunday! I'm excited to take up this challenge, especially with the boys!
5. Bikes - The boys ride their bikes everyday, it is so cute, even the neighbor kids come out and they zip up and down our road. L had gotten really good and I can now walk on our main paved road with him on his bike. He actually has to wait for me now! I told the boys we can go on bike rides everyday this summer if they want (well I'll walk they'll ride) and they are pretty excited for that!