Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Time is A Wondrous Time!

OK, so summer has been busy, but wonderful!
We had a rockin' time at my Bro's house, followed my a whirlwind packing evening then straight to Idaho to the family reunion for 6 days of sun and fun, run home to unpack, take R to the doc's, get all girls camp stuff ready and the boys' stuff ready, drop the boys off to my Bro's for the week (Thank You M!!!), and then spend 4 days at girls camp. Now we are all home, J and I both have homework piled up, plus the dirtiest house I've ever seen, loads of dirty + clean clothes everywhere! So J and I are taking turns with chores and computer time. So once this catch-up weekend is over I can get my pic's all loaded and catch up on my posts!

2 comments:

The Tills said...

Thank you for the time with your boys Bonnie! The kids all had SO much fun! I LOVED listening and watching them play and run around. I just LOVE being able to have that time with the kidos growing up together.....it's GREAT! I have to admit I spoiled them with goodies, movies, pop, staying up too late, LOTS of DS, playing outside, sprinklers, forgetting to brush teeth, and just lots and lots of fun and running around, =)
I LOVE OUR KIDOS!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

flyingsolo said...

I so wish I was there!! How fun!