I've been tagged by Zippy, And I tag Melanie, Courtney, and Paije!
1.Typically, what time do you wake up?
Around 7 or so.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
School year: 8:30pm
Summertime: depends on if we have something going on the next day. between 9 & 10pm
3. How long have you been a mommy?
Almost 9 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom?
I was 19 years old
Here's what they look like now!
5. What is your favorite kids T.V. show?
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show?
OK, I'm going to answer 5 and 6 as what mine, R's, and L's favorite cartoons are:
7. What is your favorite chore?
What kind of question is this? I thought chores were called chores because they were a chore to do! But I guess I'd say my favorite one is when R is unloading the dishwasher, or when L is vacuuming!
8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
It would have to be...the one where J BBQ's and I cut up stuff to go with it.
9. What meal do you cook most often?
Well, it depends on when you ask me this Question, I do make breakfast, lunch, and dinner pretty equally, about once a day. And I am answering all these Q's in the morning before I've made any meal, so right now the meal times are even. But this may be a trick Q, and I'm thinking too much in the box, snacks are probably considered a meal, a small one. And I and my family have snacks all the time, so that's the meal I make most often!
10. What is your kids favorite meal?
Right now it's Chicken Pot Pie for both of them.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
I loved it when they were babies and J would change their diapers, and take naps with them. When L was a baby he did nothing but cry and eat, lets just say at that time it was poor me and J was the hero! He'd come home, take L so I could shower, then he'd cook dinner, play with R, and make us all feel great! (He was the dryer sheet to our static cling!)
Now a days he's still is #1 with those boys!!! He takes them fishing, wrestles with them, jokes with them, lets them 'help' with working outside, he helps discipline them, encourages them, makes it to their activities, reads to them, and plays games with them.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile about being a mom?
In no particular order--
A. When they sing, you know a child is happy and content when they just start to sing for no reason.
B. Hearing my boys laugh together and play together
C. Snuggle time...it's the best
D. Being able to watch my boys grow and see their accomplishments
E. Doing all those fun things a Mom gets to do like: plan fun days of outings, sign the boys up for activities (R's now in piano lessons and L's in soccer) be there when they need a shoulder to cry on, always being able to tickle them, hold their hand, color together, do homework together, take millions of pictures-I think this list could go on and on!
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
I'm w/Zippy I'd love to take the boys on a Disney Cruise!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids?
The boys stayed at my brothers house while I went to girls camp the beginning of the month.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids?
Everything, I just like them to be around!
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother?
I would never swear at my kids.
17. Name something you do, that your own mom did?
Just Loving being a Mom! I Absolutely Love being a Mom, and so does mine!
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has?
Her incredible ability to show her love, and make sacrifices for us kids, and now her grand kids.
19. What is your favorite kids book?
The Cat In The Hat, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Geronimo Stilton, Junie B. Jones, Spiderwicks, Harry Potters, Parts and Even More Parts, and what ever the kids like-which changes as they do.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Remember, your the Mom, don't second guess yourself!
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
When I think back to when I went through a serious depression stage when R was little I feel so bad that I took so long to get help for it. I could have been a much better Mom for him.
22. What is your most joyful moment about being a mom?
There is something everyday.
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”?
About Last night before bed, their not awake yet!
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids?
Last night when they were still awake.