Sunday, November 18, 2007

Holidays Rock!




I am soooo excited for Thanksgiving, as for Christmas! We are leaving for ID Wed. afternoon and staying til Sun. I am already thinking about how much fun it is going to be cooking it up in my In-Laws at Grandpa and Grandma Peine's kitchen, can't wait! I will be in a fury trying to get all my schoolwork done by Wed. as well as the scout activities for Tues. There is also a dentist appointment, craft time with a friend, aerobics, and library school to squish in...
This weekend J, L, and I went mall hopping while R was at a friends. It was so fun to see all the Christmas stuff out, I'm in the spirit! And this last few weeks there has been so much talk of gratitude and thankfulness at church that I can't help but look at all I have and realize how blessed I am, I am truly thankful.
I kicked off Christmas by finally buying one of my fave holiday movies, The Santa Clause. I love this movie! I also got the 2nd one and on the 20th I'm going out and getting the 3rd! My other fave is the movie Elf, love love love it, sooo funny! It is so nice to snuggle up with the boys and watch holiday movies, I don't know who enjoys it more, me or them!
I am so thankful for family and friends,
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, lots of love, B-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Elf too! It's one of my favorites for sure!

Bonster said...

I know, no matter how many times I see it, it cracks me up, and I always feel better after seeing it!

Natalie said...

Is it crazy that I haven't seen Elf? I guess I'll have to rent it this holiday season...