Sunday, January 30, 2011

Behind!


I hate falling behind.
It was difficult keeping up with my schoolwork this week. At first I thought I was going to be OK. Then for a few days it was too painful to sit up so typing became a huge challenge. And with healing comes sleep, and I slept a lot this week!
So I am a bit behind with my homework and I hate that.
This means there is no way I will get an A for the class I am currently taking and that is irritating.

However, I did help my two boys catch up on their school work. L finished up all last weeks and next weeks spelling and math, hooray! And now R is finished with 3 of his 5 book reports for this school term, sweet!

Over the next 2 days I will be working on a PowerPoint presentation, an essay, and some discussion boards. So hopefully by Wednesday I will be all caught up and ready to start the new school week clear headed and on time.

No comments: