Friday, January 28, 2011

Ouch!


Monday was going fantastic. I was knocking down my To-Do list left and right, so productive. I was finishing up some chores before having to take L to the dentist when somehow I threw out my back...ouch!
It's ridiculous how much it hurts, I so can't like it.

I really didn't know how bad it was. I was still determined to get L to the dentist. However, after crawling around on the floor unable to actually touch my feet or walk I came to the conclusion that maybe I'd have to reschedule the appointment.

Since R and L were home I didn't cry, but sure wanted to! I called J and my friend Blue. Blue rescued me and took me to the hospital where J was waiting for me. After a shot and some Rx meds I went home.
Since Monday I've been asleep more than I've been awake. It is getting better, I can walk almost normally now.
I told J I feel like I'm aging way too fast. Especially after the Doc told me that I have a bad back and I should wait almost a month before doing any exercises other than walking.

My husband has been fantastic. All week he has taken care of the kids in the morning and getting them off to school before going to work.He even took Tuesday off and stayed home with me. He also has been taking care off all our meals. He's a keeper!
Blue took Wednesday and stayed with me and on Thursday she drove L and me to L's new dental appointment (that field trip was painful)I can't drive yet and it was awesome she's there to help out.
I am very blessed to have the help I need this past week and I am very thankful!

No comments: