Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Hello Friday! I love Friday since it means no strict bedtimes and the kids will be home for the next 2 days.

1. Olive Oil -I had my hair cut at Regis and the hairdresser introduced me to this shampoo. My hair is very fine and this product is excellent!

2. Teacher Email (and great teachers!) - It is so nice to be able to contact each of the boys' teachers through email and every time I do I get a response very quickly. We all know that sometimes it's difficult asking others for help!In grade school this wasn't the case with R, however, it is a different story now that he's in middle school. This week I found out some stress he was experiencing in school in some of his classes. I sent a few emails and by the time R got to school his teachers worked with him and emailed me back. When he got home in the afternoon he was feeling much better, a full 180 from the morning! He's growing so fast. I love being Mom and being able to help him out.

3. The New Bag - For Christmas J got me a very cute coach purseand my friend gave me a Vera Bradley purse,I love them! The NEX had some great sales this week and I bought myself a Vera Bradley church bag.


4. New Snack -I love craisins and now they make chocolate covered ones, yum!

5. Comics - I don't mean comics like Marvel, I mean ones like Garfield, FoxTrot, Zits, and Calvin and Hobbes.I think its cool that the kids like them too, love hearing R or L giggle when they read something funny. Sometimes you just need to read something that makes you laugh! I read these after I have a heavy school week and my brain is textbook tired!

No comments: