Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favorites!

It's been a while...here are my recent favorites:

1. Sold!J got this car a couple years ago. It had a burned out motor and it sat in our side yard, and sat, and sat. He sold it! Way cool.

2. Noodle Salad: My friend Junebug made this salad for me and I love it.It has sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, carrots, baby spinach, any noodles you want, mozzarella, chicken and some seasoning. You pretty much put in anything you want, super fast and so good.

3. Bones! This show is awesome!


4. Juice: I am trying to cut back on diet sodas. I love this stuffand bonus, I'm the only one in the house who likes it :0)


5. Pokemon: OK, Pokemon is not really my favorite.However, R has been a fan for years, and now L is all about it too. The part that is my favorite is seeing them 'talk shop' and get excited about the characters and games together. They are almost 4 years apart and I love seeing them being friends, not just brothers. Its really cute.

No comments: