Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Hair & Winter Fun!





We have been having some wonderful winter weather this year! So much more snow than last year, and we are just loving it...It is perfect for snowmen and snowballs. The boys bundle up and get "poofy" as L says and play it up. The mud room always looks like this when they come in all red cheeked and hungry!
I colored my hair black. J and R liked it right away, but L was a bit put out since he didn't pick the color. He wanted me to dye it blond and when I didn't he said, "I'm NOT going to touch your hair Mom!" It was so funny!

4 comments:

zeeny said...

Looks Pretty!

Guinevere said...

Like the new look! Very diggity swank...Your hair has gotten soo long!!

zippy said...

I like the dark long locks o' hair!

Natalie said...

Your hair has gotten quite long, and the color is great! I like the change!