Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Cool Site


I saw someone comment about this site and I decided to check it out. It is http://www.readthescriptures.com/

I signed up and now am scheduled to read the complete standard works in 365 days. I read 3 days worth today since its the 3rd. I'm pretty excited about this. It actually sends you your reading to your email address and keeps track for you. I'm thinking on setting up a schedule for the Book of Mormon to read to the kids, I can actually have it read to us, the email even has audio! Amazing!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

We LOVE this site - we used it all last year. Carson finished reading the Book of Mormon by using it. We have the site set as our home page and Carson would have to read a chapter before he played any games on the computer... You'll LOVE it!