Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite Friday

I love Fridays! I'm making it my Favorite Five Friday day...here's a list of some of my favorite things from this week:




Water Colors - L got them from R for Christmas and loves painting with them!







The Billy Blanks Amped Fat Burner 52 min DVD - It kicked trash, and I felt so good upon completion!









Being a stay at home Mom - This is what L and I talked about last night. L-Mom, I don't want you to go to work, Dad goes to work, and R goes to school all day and if you left then I'd be all alone! ME-I'm not going to work, do I have a work L? L-No... ME-If I don't have one, I can't go to one! Then I told him that I will stay and stay and stay home with him and I won't go to work.
He smiled and I could just see him relax. I don't know where he got the idea, from our neighbor, or the TV, but he was so glad that I don't have to go to work, and I am too!









Movies - Tonight is our movie night, Tonights pick is Meet The Robinsons, hooray!










Clearance Sales - I scored big time on a few games, school products, girls camp beads, makeup, perfume, nail polish, and books this week!

1 comment:

zeeny said...

What a fun week...I look forward to more Friday favorties!!