Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Brand New Year!


I can't believe its already 2008! It sure crept up fast! J actually had Sat&Sun off so we took the boys bowling (it's an all time favorite!) completely changed their rooms around, played more CandyLand, all 3 boys hit the X-Box hard, and watched movies. On New Years Eve J got home early and we went and saw "Water Horse" ate pizza and more X-Box and movies. I even made a New Years Resolution, here it is:
2008 New Year’s Resolutions

Wake up by 6 AM daily
Read 5 min. from scriptures every AM and PM to the boys
Read 20 min. to Luke every day
Work on Homework for 2hrs. every Mon-Fri. during the day
Family prayer daily
10 min. personal scripture study daily
Lose 15 pounds by April 12th
Workout Mon/Tue/Fri @ aerobics
Workout Wed-Thurs-Sat on own
No eating after 7 PM
Eat healthier-WW

I didn't make one last year, we'll see how I do on this one this year!

Happy New Year!


4 comments:

zeeny said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with your resolutions!

Natalie said...

I need to make up a list of resolutions - should be quite similar to yours! Happy New Year...

Guinevere said...

You are so organized and motivated! Happy New Year...good luck in the resolution department--I know you can do it!!

EstesSBTAK said...

So fun to see the pics of Christmas. Stephen had to work Christmas Eve and didnt get home until 9 am also. It was fun though... we just hung out, played games and had a good time. Christmas morning - I took breakfast to them in bed... to wait for dad to get home. Good luck with the resolutions.. I think I only have one big resi... to find balance in my life to accomplish all things important and to be healthy while doing it. We started the New Year off with school. Santa brought them new school books... they love them. Kailea is even into it this time! Too much fun. Please say Hi to the family. Happy New Year!