Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis' The Season!


I LOVE December! It is just the coolest month ever! So, I haven't learned how to download my new camera pics to my new laptop yet, but my goal is to get that figured out this week...

Anyway, So far December has just been rockin'!

~The boys and I have our 7.5ft tree up all decorated. It is so fun this year, L is just super stoked about Christmas and R is too!
~I'm 1/2 way through my Christmas shopping, next week I get to pick up the cool stuff!
~I have gotten some phone calls from my J this past week, this is the 1st deployment that has happened!
~We have been listening to Christmas songs non-stop!
~We have been reading about Jesus Christ in the scriptures, I love reading about the Savior with my boys!
~R has a Choir concert in the mall this week!
~R starts basketball practices this week!
~L has a school presentation next week (his very 1st!)
~This weekend there is a visit from Santa at the church building that the boys are anxiously awaiting!
~This year I'm hosting the Christmas dinner (can't wait!)

The boys and I are enjoying watching Christmas movies every night before bed, my all time favorite is still 'Elf' with 'The Santa Clause' as a very close second. R really likes 'The Santa Claus 3' while L likes 'The Santa Claus 2' So now you know, the reason they made 3 of them was for us!

I'm looking forward to Christmas cards, Christmas baking, any snow that finds us, the visit from that jolly Santa, and for my J to get home!

1 comment:

HoorayforHansons said...

B- you are so great. A super and fun mom and just a neat neat gal all around.